I have to send out a giant THANK YOU to Miss Ellie, from New Creation Ministries who bestowed this lovely award on me!! Ellie is a delightful creature and I have had so much fun conversing with her. Check out her blog, she writes from her heart and I bet you find something that speaks to you! Ellie has a new book coming out soon called, “Life’s Too Short to Eat Bad Cheese.”
The rules of the award are to share 7 interesting aspects of my life and to pass the award on to up to 15 other bloggers.
HOPE YOU FIND THIS INTERESTING!!
1. The first vehicle I ever drove was a 1967 International Dump Truck – manual transmission at 9 years old.
2. I am currently enrolled in a self-hypnosis e-course
3. I volunteer in the props department for a local theatre. I have made many interesting props, but my favorite…and most challenging…and time consuming… was vintage Louis Vuitton Luggage for the play “Thoroughly Modern Millie.” The play traveled to the Paper Mill Playhouse in NJ – so my luggage was in the same play in both states that I live in!
4. I LOVE to play tennis
5. I met the Dalhi Lama over 30 years ago. I mean really met him one on one – face to face. Too bad I didn’t understand the significance of that back then.
6. I went sky diving …once. It was amazing…I wanted to do it more but I thought it was irresponsible because I had a son.
7. I love to sing and dance
I am passing this award on to (Check these bloggers out!):