The time you spend in my heart
Sends shivers down my spine
Your exquisite beauty
Sends love through my pores
And I am grateful for this
The connection of love
And I wish to become a
A worker of light
A worker of beauty
To continue to send this energy out to the world
My mind becomes clear
My heart beats stronger
I walk through life on sturdy legs
Connected to the beauty of love
The most exquisite love
The most exquisite feeling
I am honored to pay this forward
I shall not disappoint
My very dear friend, Brad, from writing to freedom invited me to play along in this word challenge. Somehow, it took me over a week to see his post!! His word gave me inspiration and I set my timer for 5 minutes. My word was ‘exquisite’ and the above is what came out, unedited, uncut. Thanks Brad! Nothing moves me more than words flying from my pen 🙂
I am supposed to invite (it doesn’t say how many) others to join in the fun. This is the part of challenges and awards that I find I don’t like very much. So I am going to be a rule breaker…I send this word challenge out to every single person who reads this post…Yes…YOU! If it speaks to your heart…TAG, YOU’RE IT!!! <3
Here are the rules:
1) Open an MS word document (or any other editor).
2) Set a timer for 5-10 minutes.
3) Your word is at the bottom of this post. DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
4) Fill the word document with as many words as you want, once you start writing, don’t stop.
5) DO NOT go back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check (this is only meant for you to reflect on your control over sensible thought flow).
6) You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals.
7) At the end of your post write down the number of words.
8) Do not forget to copy and paste the entire passage to your blog post with a new word for your invitees.
YOUR WORD IS: